Bioline are pleased to be sponsoring and exhibiting at the 2nd qPCR and Digital PCR Congress in London, England on 20th and 21st October.
The meeting brings together key opinion leaders from industry and academia, and covers a range of important topics in real-time PCR, including:
- MIQE guidelines and standardization
- Quality control of real-time PCR assays
- Real-time PCR assay design, optimisation and validation
- Pathogen detection and quantification
- Sample preparation and quality control
- Single cell expression analysis
- Clinical and drug development applications
- miRNA, ncRNA, siRNA applications
- Bioinformatics and data analysis
Case studies in infectious diseases, vaccines, cancer, prenatal diagnosis, diagnostic and clinical applications, microbiology, food microbiology, plant and ecological genomics, as well as other novel applications will be presented.
A special session at the congress will be devoted to plant breeding, plant genomics and applied food and plant pathogen testing:
- Plant and ecological genomics
- Detection and identification of plant pathogens
- Gene expression analysis
- Real-time PCR in food research
- Food safety
- Genetically modified organism (GMO) quantification in food
Bioline maintains a significant real-time PCR research and development facility based in London, the heart of the MedCity biocluster for life science, which includes the new Francis Crick Institute.
See our Your Partner for Plant Research microsite to learn about some of our best tools to enhance your plant research experiments, and download our Plant Research Solutions Guide.
We will be showcasing our latest real-time PCR technological developments at the congress, including the new SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, a fast, easy-to-use method of generating the highest quality cDNA for highly accurate real-time PCR results.
Bioline will also be highlighting our industrial capabilities for custom manufacturing, including enzymes, buffer chemistries, dyes and internal controls for a wide range of applications from plant genotyping, agribiotech, pathogen testing and cancer research, to biomarkers and diagnostics research.
Our friendly team of real-time PCR specialists will be on-hand at our exhibition booth throughout the event and glad to answer your queries and discuss your research requirements.
For further details of speakers and topics, please see the Global Engage qPCR & Digital PCR Congress Agenda .
We look forward to seeing you at the 2014 congress.