Bioline is proud once again to offer its support to teams participating in the 2014 round of the annual iGEM competition. Teams supported by Bioline in previous years have won gold medals and advanced to the finals of the iGEM World Championships.
For a limited time only, all iGEM teams in the United Kingdom can take advantage of up to 40% off already highly-competitive Bioline list prices across our entire product range.
The Must-Have Bioline Toolbox for iGEM Researchers
Popular tools used by successful iGEM teams around the world include:
- Bioline Competent Cells and Cloning Reagents — Transform plasmids from the iGEM kit plates with Bioline’s extremely efficient alpha-select silver or gold efficiency cells.
We used bioline cells but didn’t follow the protocols because the cells were more competent so didn’t need to go through heat shock.— Boston iGEM 2012 Team
- MyTaq™ HS — Use MyTaq HS to amplify DNA from your minipreps in as little as 30 minutes, or amplify directly from your colonies! See the MyTaq colony PCR application note or this SOP written by the Danish iGEM2013 team.
- ISOLATE II Plasmid Mini Kit — Pure and very high DNA yields from your transformed colonies.
- VELOCITY DNA Polymerase — Perfect for all your high-fidelity applications.
- HyperLadder™ DNA Markers — Our hugely popular range of markers for DNA sizing, as used by Craig Venter’s research team!
- Real-time PCR Kits — Tried and trusted SensiFAST kits for gene expression analysis.
- Core Reagents — High quality buffers, agarose and other essentials.
All Bioline products are backed by our friendly and helpful UK based technical support staff, should you need it!
To request full details of our Gem of an iGEM Offer pricing plan, please contact your local Bioline UK account manager using our Rep Finder tool. Then, why not let your fellow iGem researchers know about this great offer using the sharing links below. Also feel free to Tweet or email us if you have any further questions
We look forward to hearing from you soon and we wish all iGEM2014 entrants every success in this year’s competition!
PS: You can also read about Bioline’s Synthetic Biology industry partnership with Liverpool Life Sciences UTC, the first school in the United Kingdom specialising in Science and Health Care for 14 to 19 year olds.